Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ugh School!!!

School has been such a pain in the bleep and I absolutely shuck it. Ok I know I should be grateful but it is so hard when school can be so boring in so many ways. I might seem like such a nerd, but actually it is all about being better than everyone else. If you aren't good at something people won't know who you are, and sometimes people know me but I don't know them, well anyways. I am so sorry for not posting in a long time because I have homework, and other things in life. I know that I am talking to no one so that is ok I will use my imagination that lots of people are actually reading this. Hey Devina, I loves ya!!! You are the first to comment I feel like trash right now. I had to run the Bulldog or a mile at school and I am all sweaty and ewwy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment