Tuesday, August 16, 2011

For breakfast I had cereal!!!

Not just any kind of cereal, whole grain cheerios!!! More grains, less you, right? Haven't you seen the commercial? I have volleyball practice today, I hope I there is a good people because last-time it was a drab. And there wasn't any music?!?!?!? How the heck am I supposed to play well wihtout music. Ok so when they put on music it is stinkin' country or slow songs, that is just not right!!! They should put on something upbeat like channel 90.3 or 93.3 I can almost sing every song  by heart just by sitting in a chair and nothing else to do. I haven't been watching TV much which I am uncomfortable with. The past summer vacations I did just that. Aren't I random sometimes? The whole point for this blog:]

Loves<3
Unperfect

No comments:

Post a Comment