Monday, August 15, 2011

High five if you read the Tiger's Curse Series

I am a fanatic about the Tiger's Curse Series!!! hehehhehehehhehe I like that word fanatic sounds so geekish:P Well I for you guys that haven't read it it is about a hold on let me copy and paste (it isn't called laziness it is called strategy)

(Beware!!! This contains minor spoilers) 

The 17-year old Kelsey Hayes wasn't aware that her summer was going to be spent trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren who turns out to be a prince in India. They must complete four tasks to break it. But poor Kelsey finds herself falling for the SMEXY Ren on their risky journey. You will be yearning for more once you finish this book. You will not get enough of it and I promise you that you will fall for Ren's impeccable charms because if you don't there is seriously something wrong with you.JK

Loves<3
Unperfect

2 comments:

  1. Hi five,my friend!This series has awesomeness practically oozing from itself!

    By the way,it's me, Devina, from Goodreads!Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... you are Jeanina Kay, right?

    ReplyDelete