Monday, August 15, 2011

My journal

Would anyone like to read one of my many poems? Well don't answer that, like I get that enough from watching Dora the Explorer when my cousin was little. Dude, she has big eyes and she still can't see the freakin' castle behind her! I watch Spongebob instead because Spongebob is cooler.


I can tell I am in love with you
By: Unperfect

I can tell I am in love with you
I can't seem to stop myself from thinking about you
Even if I close my eyes, you are still there
The only time I am not thinking about you is
At 8:00pm - 6:00am
Cause I will be dreaming about you
But I rarely sleep anymore
My reality became too good for dreams
And  whenever you come anywhere near me
I can't keep myself from smiling :)
I don't even have the guts to look you in the eyes
I have to look at my worn-out converse
I get lost in your voice and space-out
Until you call me back to reality which won't be perfect without you


No comments:

Post a Comment