Monday, August 15, 2011

Tiger's Quest Review


In my opinion, I think TQ is so much better in contrast with TC maybe because Colleen Houck had to introduce the characters first. In the second book, there is more of Kishan than Ren, but Ren actually plays a major ;) part in the beginning and then disappears (well not technically). Ok so Ren is gone, and I can't tell you how (I will probably get yelled at by one of you guys) and Kishan is in place of him for the time being. So far you got Kishan + Kelsey -Ren = do I really have to draw it all out for you? Anyways, things happen and Kishan shows his true self and questions whether fate did this to them that Kelsey was actually meant for him. What if Ren won't come back? (I fell for him in this one now I am really confuzzled in which brother I like more) Kelsey and bad-boy Kishan embark on a quest, hoping to find Ren in time before.............*gulp*please don't make me type it. You will have to figure it out yourself, sorry

Loves<3
Unperfect




1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I'm also confused to which brother I like the most.Truly, Ren was meant for Kelsey and I would love as a best friend.Shoot me for stating the obvious but boy, isn't she in a tight spot?

    Ren for Kelsey! Kishan for ME!

    ReplyDelete