Thursday, August 25, 2011

UGH!!!! I went back to school!!!!!

School has been a pain in the butt!!! I mean they expect us do PE when it is stinkin hot out there!!! Couldn't they have more common sense? I missed school because I missed my friends and now I have PE 7th period!!!! I don't want to get tanner I am already tan and now I am going to be burnt!!!!! But you know atleast I didn't get 8th period PE like some of my classmates. But I really despise PE so much even though I am good at it I am not friends with the sun:( I am friends with the rain because I love the sound and the puddles. Which reminds me to get some red rainboots >_< !!!!!!!! Oh and Kelley, my floatie bud, said there is a chapter 1-4 preview of Tiger's Voyage on Colleen Houck's website it is uber cute!!!!!!!!! You gots to read it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment