Monday, August 15, 2011

What are you doing over the summer vaca?

 I am of course starting to blog and have been on the computer entering contests to win books. I really want to win the Tiger's Voyage Advanced Reviewers/Readers Copy (ARC) from Colleen Houck's website  http://tigerscursebook.com/  . But you have to write this paragraph that has to be spontaneous to add on to the Tiger's Voyage sneak peek. I went a little overboard on the whole paragraph thing actually. It feels like I have no chance in winning :( I suck at writing. I have been praying that God will help me win this time<3

Well other than that, I have been sitting on my butt infront of a computer for the past two months. While doing so I have been practicing my Nicki Minaj rap of Superbass. And I have a new favorite song to add to my whole list of favorite songs, " How to Love" by Lil' Wayne. It shows his soft side.

My summer vacation is almost coming to an end and I am inproving my typing skittles by doing this. I have to start school this 22nd of August. I miss my friends sooo much !!! How do you put a picture to go with this? NM:P

Loves<3
Unperfect

No comments:

Post a Comment